We are excited to announce that in accordance with current state guidelines we are now offering limited indoor dance camps and classes. Outdoor classes in our Studio Parklet, as well as, Live Stream Zoom options are available. Please note, all dancers will be distanced at a minimum of 6 feet, and masks are required. Equipment, surfaces and bathrooms are disinfected before and after each class. Hand Sanitizer is available at multiple locations within the studio. Dancers must sign up for classes in advance, as class sizes are limited.
Policies & Procedures for Staff & Dancers:
· Temperature will be taken at entrance of studio.
· Hand sanitizer should be used when entering studio and when leaving or hands to be washed before leaving.
· A new waiver will have to be filled out via e-mail or online for ALL clients, new and existing.
· Face masks are required.
· The barres will be disinfected before after every class.
· The bathrooms will be disinfected multiple times a day.
· All door handles and hard surfaces will be disinfected multiple times a day.
· Air purifiers with HEPA filters have been placed in each studio.
· Self-Screening questionnaire should be filled out prior to every class
Please fill out the new liability release form prior to coming into the studio for class. A Covid health screening questionnaire will be required for each class visit. If you have any questions, please call or email us. We look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.