As LA County remains in the purple phase of reopening, our physical studio is currently still closed. We have started our fall session with outdoor classes at Mother's Beach Park and Livestream options. ALL students are properly distanced at the park and all equipment is disinfected before and after each class. Hand Sanitizer is also available for all students. ALL students will need to sign up in advance for classes. Please look at our online schedule for either "Livestream" or "@Mother's Beach" classes.
When we return to the studio the following will be in place:
New Policies & Procedures for Staff & Students:
· Temperature will be taken at entrance of studio.
· Hand sanitizer should be used when entering studio and when leaving or hands to be washed before leaving.
· A new waiver will have to be filled out via e-mail or online for ALL clients, new and existing.
· Face masks are required when entering the studio and if in the lobby or hallway areas.
Face masks are optional while doing physical exercise or dancing inside of the studios.
· The barres will be disinfected after every class.
· The bathrooms will be disinfected multiple times a day.
· All door handles and hard surfaces will be disinfected mulitple times a day.
· There are air purifiers with HEPA filters in each studio.
· Self-Screening questionairre everytime students come into studio
Please fill out the new liability release form prior to coming into the studio for class. Also, there will be a student screening sent before each class visit. If you have any questions, please call or email us. We look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.
Miss Celinda, all teachers, and staff