We are excited to announce that we have started our fall session dance camps in our outdoor newly built Studio Parklet. Live Stream Zoom options are also available. ALL students are properly distanced and all equipment is disinfected before and after each class. Hand Sanitizer is available for all students. ALL students will need to sign up in advance for classes, as class sized are limited.
Policies & Procedures for Staff & Students:
· Temperature will be taken at entrance of studio.
· Hand sanitizer should be used when entering studio and when leaving or hands to be washed before leaving.
· A new waiver will have to be filled out via e-mail or online for ALL clients, new and existing.
· Face masks are required when entering the studio and if in the lobby or hallway areas.
Face masks are optional while doing physical exercise or dancing inside of the studios.
· The barres will be disinfected after every class.
· The bathrooms will be disinfected multiple times a day.
· All door handles and hard surfaces will be disinfected multiple times a day.
· There are air purifiers with HEPA filters in each studio.
· Self-Screening questionnaire every time students come into studio
Please fill out the new liability release form prior to coming into the studio for class. Also, there will be a student screening sent before each class visit. If you have any questions, please call or email us. We look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.